Skip to content (Press Enter)
- To commence Development operation
to minimize Humanitarian torment following deadly diseases outbreak,
malnutrition particular group such as woman, Children and Elders.
- Preventing communicable diseases
by maintaining healthy physical environment and good general condition.
- Diseases management diagnose and
treat case promptly with trained staff using effective treatment and standard
protocols all Health facilities.
- Outbreak control ensure outbreak
are rapidly detected and controlled through adequate preparation i.e.
stockpile, standard treatment protocols and staff training and rapid response
confirmation investigation and implementation of the control measures.
of water catchments
of shallow and boreholes wells
- promoting health and nutrition
through mobilization and macro/micronutrients supplement
- to reduce hazards that faces to
the community through mobilization, training to minimize the risk which will
face to the community population
- prevent of malnutrition, diseases
poor sanitation by using all possible
means of sensitization and mobilization through capacity building
- to struggle and make change to current situation of the IDPs
create income generation activities to the destitute part of the societies